Work for MGN Inventories
MGN Inventories is a modern exciting Inventory company that strives for perfection in everything we do. Our goal is to give our customers the best possible service and to achieve that we're always on the look out for great people!
Freelance Inventory clerks
We are looking for Inventory clerks to work on a freelance basis across the south coast (including Southampton, Eastleigh, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Winchester and Romsey).
- Collection/return of keys from Agents/Landlords
- Producing concise audio files detailing the description of all aspects of the property
- Taking photographic evidence of each room and each significant item of condition (9-16 photos per room)
- Meter readings (gas, electric, water)
- Physical testing of all smoke / Carbon Monoxide alarms
- Uploading of audio and picture files to our system (detailed instructions will be provided)
The ideal candidate must be:
- Presentable, friendly and well spoken as you will be liaising with our clients
- Capable of producing clear, concise audio files describing the condition of the property
- Capable of taking clear digital photographs
- Must have full driving license and mode of transport
- Inventory clerk experience
Salary will be on a per job basis and will vary depending on the size of property. To apply for this position please email us atdetailing your experience, with a copy of your CV (optional) and providing an example Inventory report or Inventory audio file where possible.