Our commitment to protecting and respecting your data
You trust us with your data and we take that trust very seriously! With the introduction of the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) legislation we have taken several steps to ensure we use all the best practices that your data deserves.
- We only collect the data that is required for the services we provide you.
- We will never share your data with a 3rd party company.
- Your data is only ever collected securely over SSL encrypted forms on our site.
- Your data is stored in a secure database with complex security measures in place, including full encryption of ALL personal data.
- You have the right to an extract of all data we hold on you. Contact us and your data extract will be provided within 3 working days.
- You have the right to "be forgotten". Contact us and we will completely remove all your data from our systems and you will receive confirmation within 3 working days.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office.
- The only tracking we use on our website is Google Analytics, who are also GDPR compliant.
If you have any questions about what data is held and how we process it then please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information on GDPR and what it means for landlords and letting agents click here.